The Elvis & Kresse Overnight bag is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and has a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk lining (nylon not actually silk). Previously deployed in active duty for up to 25 years, fighting fires around the UK, the hose is waterproof and perfectly robust for an overnight bag. The wide mouth opening means you can get all your belongings in and out with ease..
The bag comes in classic red, rarer yellow or limited edition 'Print Room' which is made from reclaimed printing blankets combined with their signature decommissioned fire-hose, this limited edition bag really makes a statement. The re-engineered black printing blanket creates a visually stunning textile that is strong and beautiful to the touch. This version of the bag maintains all the design features of the full fire-hose version as described above.
- Genuine British fire-hose
- Available in either Red or the more rare Yellow fire-hose
- Reclaimed lining from military-grade parachute silk
- Practical design
- Internal zip pocket and 2 further poacher style pockets
- Quick access external pocket
- Reclaimed parachute silk dust bag, can also be used as a shopping bag
- Water resistant
- Dimensions: 48 x 26 x 20cm